- the mask is correctly placed when it is worn over the mouth and nose at the same time
- no medical device or personal protective equipment
- only for private use, in particular not as protective equipment against infections and other pollutants, or for use in health care or as occupational safety.
- the mask should be removed or changed if it is saturated
- the mask used must be hermetically sealed in the bag or similar so that it is safe from contamination, or it must be washed immediately.
- The hands (possibly also the corresponding part of the face) must be washed with soap and / or cleaned with a suitable disinfectant before and after removing or otherwise touching the mask
100% PES / 100% Polycotton (70% PES + 30% Acrylic Resin) /